Monday, April 2, 2012

FCCB Challenge Me Monday #105

Hello everyone!  I can't believe Easter is a week away.  It has really snuck up on me.  The only card I have done is the one I made for this post.  Yikes!  I will be busy today trying to get some cards made and sent out before Sunday.  

This week's challenge at FCCB is "Egg-ceptional Easter.  We want to see projects with eggs on them.  For my card, the base was cut at 4" x 5.5" and the mat was cut at 3.5" x 5".  The border and circle, came from Elegant Edges.  Both the basket and eggs came from Doodlecharms.  My eggs were cut at 2" and 2.5" and the basket was also cut at 2".  All of the eggs were originally cut out from white card stock and I used Distress Ink to color them.  To finish my card, I added some doodling and ribbon.



Pin It




Items Used:
Doodlecharms and Elegant Edges Cricut cartridges
Pink By Design: Hoppy Easter
Distress Ink (Forest Moss, Spun Sugar, Wild Honey, Mustard Seed, Dusty Concord)
Ribbon
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by FCCB to see what the rest of the design team has in store for you!  I promise you won't be disappointed!

10 comments:

  1. Great colors and great job on the stitching! It looks fabulous and the colors are super cute together!
    I like how you started with white for the eggs and then distressed them-love that idea!
    Sherrie K
    http:://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun, adorable Easter card! I love the basket full of eggs...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!! Your faux stitching is just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan,Your card is just perfect!I LOVE all the great details and colors,SO CUTE!Have a great day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, Megan! I love all the stitching that you've done - and the colours are fantastic for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan,
    Your card is adorable! I love all the doodling! :) The colors you used work great together!
    Melissa
    scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card...love your color options and details with the stitching. TFS Cathie
    www.creativecutterroom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card love your details especially your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your cards is super cute! I totally love the color combo and stitching!!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete