Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #106


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.  Our weekend was pretty relaxing. I did manage to go through some of my crafting supplies and get some things cleaned up.  I ordered a Silhouette Cameo and it should be here tomorrow!  I am so excited to play with it.

It's Monday and that means it's challenge time at FCCB.  This week we want to see your projects with buttons and bows.  The base of my card was cut at 4" x 5.5".  The banners came from Birthday Bash and were resized in my Gypsy.  The mat was cut at 2.5" and is from Elegant Edges.  The cute little frog is a Peachy Keen Cottage Cutz die.  I added some buttons, twine, stickles, and glossy accents to the eyes.


Pin It




Items Used:
Birthday Bash and Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridges
Peachy Keen: Happy Lil' Frog
Pink By Design: Our Troops
Buttons
Twine
Glossy Accents
Stickles
White Gelly Roll Pen

Stop on by the FCCB blog and see what the other members of the DT have made.  I promise you won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

  1. your card is so adorable! I just love the sentiment!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and that frog is so cute! Can't wait to hear what you think of the Cameo - I've been tempted to make that purchase myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute...love those bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the sentiment! It is a pretty card. I love the button and bow element at the bottom.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome job on your card:) That froggy looks like he's gonna pop right off the paper. Super cute colors-Love it Megan!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! The frog is so sweet -and the sentiment is hilarious with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile. Bright and cheery. Love the sentiment and hang on to that soldier of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!! Cute frog, nice bright colors, and great sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete