Monday, May 7, 2012

Challenge Me Monday

Hello everyone and welcome to another Challenge Me Monday at FCCB!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  It felt like summer here.  We had temperatures in the 90's!  It did not make for pleasant yard work this morning!


I can't believe May is already here.  Mother's Day is just around the corner and we want to see your projects for that special woman in your life.  This was the perfect time for me to play with the new dies from My Creative Time.  The base of my card was cut at 4"x5.5".  All of my matting shapes and border were cut from Elegant Edges and the flowers were cut in my Cuttlebug.    I curled the petals up on my flowers, added some buttons to the middle, and doodling as a final touch.

Pin It



Items Used:
Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge
My Creative Time: Flower Petal Dies and Mom You Rock
Buttons
White Gelly Roll Pen

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to head to FCCB and check out what the rest of the design team has created.  I promise you won't be disappointed!



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on your Mother's Day card! I love the new flower die form MCT! Your flowers are gorgeous! Nice job:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun Mother's Day card! The colors and patterns are so bright and happy and those flowers are adorable! I love all the layers and fun shapes...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those happy polka dots!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose! So bright!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job love your stitching and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Megan,your card is sooo pretty!I LOVE the BEAUTIFUL flowers and great colors,Have a nice day!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Love the colors and you flowers courtesy of My Creative Time

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Megan, this is absolutely fantabulous!!! Wow! I simply adore the idea of all the different "edges" you used! I have never used that cartridge and keep forgetting I have it! I want to pull it out right now and make a card! Thanks for the great inspiration. Those flowers are absolutely perfect and so original! I love, love, LOVE this!!! Thanks for enabling me (shopping-wise - must get these dies!)! ;) LOL

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete