Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PKS Challenge #9


Hello everyone!  Happy Tuesday!  Although things have been pretty busy around here, I did get a chance to play with my Copics and PKS March SOTM.  Peachy Keen is having a color challenge and I decided to play along.  This is the color palette they gave us to work with.
Here is my card.  The base of my card was cut at 4" x 5.5".  The flower mat was cut at 3.5" x 5".  The border came from Elegant Edges and was resized in my Gypsy so it was 1" x 5.5" and the blue circle was cut at 2.5".  To finish it up I added some stitching and ribbon.


Pin It



Items Used:
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Copic Markers
Peachy Keen Stamps: PKSC-03 March 2012
My Creative Time: Teeny Tag Greetings
Ribbon

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful night!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable!! LOVE the colors!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this MEGAN!!!! It turned out fantastic. Your coloring looks BEAUTIFUL!!!! Amazing job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect colors for the challenge! Well done-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute!! Love the faux stitching. Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan,AWESOME job with your sweet card!Your coloring is AMAZING on the cute little PK Gnome:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan,

    This card is so cute!!! The colors are great together! I love the little girl gnome!!! Please visit my blog... I have an award for you! Congratulations!

    Mel
    http://scrappymacdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete