Monday, March 12, 2012

I Believe in Leprechauns!


Happy Monday everyone!  The weekend flew by.  It seems that as the weather gets nicer, we have more going on each weekend.  I think my creativity is slowly starting to come back to me.  I received some happy mail from an order I placed with Peachy Keen this weekend.  I ordered some Cottage Cutz dies and decided to play with them today.

The base of the card was cut at 4" x 5.5", the pot of gold was cut at 3", the hat was cut at 3.5", and the grass was cut at 3.5" x 1".  I used my Cuttlebug to cut out the Tear Bear.  The cloud background came from a Pink By Design background stamp and I used Broken China distress ink to stamp it.  Stickles were added to the gold and glossy accents to the eyes and nose.  Finally, I used some twine for a bow, chalk for the cheeks and some doodling around the edges.  I think he turned out pretty cute!



Pin It



Peachy Keen Stamps: Anything Goes
Kraft Journal: Luck of the Irish

Items Used:
Simply Charmed, Plantin Schoolbook, Elegant Edges & Create a Critter Cricut cartridges
Pink By Design: Cloudy Days
My Creative Time: I Believe In Leprechauns
Broken China Distress Ink
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Twine
White Gelly Roll

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!


12 comments:

  1. This is tooo cute love the bear peaking around the gold...lol ! and love the bright twine bow! thanks for linking up with us at Peachy Keen this week !!!!

    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! This is just TOO cute! I love that sweet little bear and her darling expression!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how super cute!! What an adorable little face:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooooo cute. Good luck with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute!! I love the bear in the treasure with hat!! Is genius!! Awesome scene!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, the bear is so adorable! I am a new follower of your blog, follower number 100 at that, congratulations on hitting this milestone. Please stop by and check out my blog and become a follower too!

    www.scrappindhilly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! Love all the little details! Thanks for playing at The Kraft Journal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. I love the background you put him against.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bear is too cute! Love how he is popping out of the pot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how he popping out of the pot sooooo cute! Great job on your card! Thanks for playing along with Peachy Keen Stamps! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete