Monday, October 10, 2011

Why So Blue?

Happy Monday everyone!  The weekend seemed to fly by although we did not do much of anything.  I did manage to get outside yesterday morning and rake up some leaves but that was about as productive as it got.  My sister and her husband are back from their honeymoon.  They are coming up today to get their dog that we have been watching.  Today, I have a super simple card I made last night.  I absolutely love the Disney cuts but they are so time consuming!  This cute little Eeyore turned out pretty well though.



My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday (use a font cartridge)
Whimsical Wednesday - Anything Goes

Items Used
Cricut Cartridge - Pooh and Friends Font
Ribbon from my stash
Sentiment - Pink by Design Animated Greetings 2

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!


4 comments:

  1. I've only attempted Lumpy from the Pooh cartridge because there weren't as many pieces. I love this Eeyore though! I can only imagine just how time-consuming it was! It's a great card though :) Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! I love your Eeyor! It doesn't get any cuter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am flippin' out over this one!!!!! Your Eeyore is perfect! I haven't ever cut that image out and I MUST!!!! It might have been time consuming but the end result was totally worth it! Beautiful card! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job on this cut! Such great patience you have for ALL those pieces! Thanks for playing along with Emma's throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete