Monday, October 17, 2011

EEEK!

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was pretty quiet, my husband had drill and my step-son was at his mom's.  My dog and I had the whole house to ourselves.  Every now and then it's kind of nice to have some "me" time.  Tonight I made a Halloween card to share with you.  I bought a couple Sew Easy Ribbon punches and wanted to give them a try.  For the most part, it is very easy to use.  I will say that keeping the ribbon straight is a bit difficult but I think with a little more practice I will get the hang of it.


My Creative Time - Throwback Thursday

Items Used:
Stretch Your Imagination Cricut Cartridge
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
Sew Easy Ribbon Zig Zag
Sentiment - My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night!

3 comments:

  1. Super duper cute! Glad you joined us at Cricut360 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable spider!!!! super cute! I am a new follower!!!

    Lisa G
    http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/ ***check out the giveaway going on at scrapping spot!!!***

    lkgra@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete