Thursday, August 11, 2011

Peachy Keen LFIF - Shape Card

Welcome to Thursday's second post!  Fall has to be one of my favorite seasons.  I love the cooler temperatures, changing leaves, and fall holidays.  Since we are so close to that time of year, I decided to get a jump on my fall cards.  I love this little scarecrow and his face, which came from the Monster Mash set, works so well.  The image came from Simply Charmed.  I welded the two shapes together on my gypsy to make his outline and then heat embossed the sentiment which came from Pink By Design's Bountiful Blessings set.  Thanks for looking and have a wonderful afternoon!



3 comments:

  1. I love this card! How darling. The sentiment and his cute little face... Just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan, I really like your choice of color, works well with the craft cardstock. Good Job thanks for the inspiration. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the shaped card! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete