Monday, August 29, 2011

Dance Upon A Falling Star

Hello my creative friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I cannot believe it is already the last weekend in August.  This month has flown by!  For tonight's card, I used the Nursery Rhymes cartridge.  I need to look at this cartridge more often, there are some cute cuts.  I have had it for awhile and think this is the first time I have ever used it.  The sentiment that was used came from Pink By Design's All Girl set.


PKS Sketch Challenge - Challenge #59 with a Twist
Paper Cutz Challenge - Challenge #106
Whimsical Wednesday - Inspiring Words

Thanks for stopping by, I am off to bed.  Between soccer practice and Boy Scouts, Monday nights are always busy!

6 comments:

  1. Great card~love the sentiment!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! :o) That silhouette looks spectacular done in blues and sparkle. It's perfect for the wonderful sentiment, portraying such a lovely nighttime atmosphere. The buttons are lovely, as is that gorgeous border. :o) Excellent work! Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful cut! Great colors and great use of buttons! This looks like the Peachy Keen challenge for this week. You should check it out :)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pretty and simple design, letting the little dancer take centre stage! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card. I love the glittery accents too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan! Your card is lovely, and I love the sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Peachy Keen!

    Hugs,
    Lorie

    ReplyDelete