I am so happy with the way it turned out. Here is what I did. I used tea dye distress ink to darken the paper a bit before I put it on my mat. I went through the cartridges I had looking for flower cuts that would be easily layered to create a 3-D effect. The images I used came from Calligraphy, Forever Young, Gypsy Wanderings, and Walk in My Garden. Once I found the flowers, I cut images starting at 2" and decreasing in 0.25 increments until I reached 0.5". Here are my cut outs:
I then proceeded to layer the flowers so it looked like this:
I found that I had so many cuts, I did not need to add more dimension to the flowers so I used glue and not pop dots to hold them together. After that, I proceeded to put things where I wanted and then inserted the page into the frame. Here are a few close ups.
I hope you enjoyed my first home decor project. Have a good week!