Monday, January 7, 2013

Quick & Easy Tutorial

Hello everyone!  I have two very simple cards and a tutorial to share with you today.  While browsing Pintrest, I came across a tutorial from Bugjuiced.  The instructions are on her blog but essentially all you do is cut the layers, stamp, and then pop them up!  So simple, but it makes such a cute card!  The kraft card stock layers were cut at the following sizes; 5.5 x 4", 4.5 x 3.25", and 3.5 x 2.25".  The white card stock layers were cut at the following sizes; 5.25 x 3.75", 4.25 x 3", and 3.25 x 2".  Once the layers are cut, stack the white layers together.  I used a tiny bit of adhesive to hold them in place while I stamped.  Once that's done, take apart the white layers and adhere them to the colored card stock.  Then use pop dots to adhere the layers together.  These cards I made to send overseas to my husband.  I have sent a lot of care packages but have been slacking when it comes to sending cards.  The stamp sets I used are from My Creative Time, 100% Sweetness and Lots of Love.


Pin It

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful night!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what sweet, sweet cards! They both turned out super cute - love this technique and the stamps you worked with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card, ive been meaning to try this. might just do it for valentines

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and cool idea! gonna try one too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete