Sunday, January 20, 2013

PKS 3-D Bears

Hello everyone!  I have a little home decor project to share with you today.  It was super easy to throw together.  I found that cute little bucket at Michaels and knew I wanted to do something with it.  The adorable bear is from Peachy Keen's add on sets for January's SOTM.  I colored him with Copics and added some glossy accents to his eyes.  The hearts and flowers are dies from MCT.  I sprayed the flowers with perfect pearls but it is hard to tell in the picture.  I think this will make a perfect addition to my holiday decorations!


  


Pin It

Items Used:
Peachy Keen: Thinking of You Bear and January SOTM
My Creative Time: Rolled Flower Die and Heart Die
Copic Markers
Dowel Rods
Hot Glue
Quilling Tool
Perfect Pearls
Styrofoam
Shredded Paper
Sizzix Big Kick
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

9 comments:

  1. OH my goodness! This is so super cute! I love the cute bear and all the decorations you added to the bucket. Thanks for playing at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun little Valentine bouquet!!! Love your little bear! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, this is just the cutest Valentine decoration and perfectly accented with that adorable bear. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Peachy Keen Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The little bucket is so cute, great project.

    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhhh....cutie patootie! I love your fun little bucket and all the great embellishments. This is just adorable Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have turned your little bucket into a very cute centerpiece! Super sweet! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project, it will be a beary nice addition to your decorations! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER CUTE project idea!I LOVE your sweet teddy bear,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful home decor item for Valentine's Day!! Thanks for joining us at Peachy Keen Stamps!!

    ReplyDelete