Wednesday, June 27, 2012

PKS Challenge #23


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you all are having a fabulous week.  Mine has been productive but very busy.  It has been super hot.  So, instead of doing yard work in the heat, I played with my craft stuff.  This card was super easy and was cut with my Cameo.  The base of the card was cut at 4"x5.5" and the file came from My Scrap Chick.

Pin It



Items Used:
My Scrap Chick: Take Flight
My Creative Time: Fly Away With Me
Peachy Keen: Wide Eyed Kids
White Gelly Roll Pen
Chalk

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!

7 comments:

  1. absolutely toooo cute !! awesome job !! love all the colors too! thanks so much for participating this week at Peachy Keen!!!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH this is adorable!!! Emma's sentiment is just perfect with your sweet peachy pilot! :) thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is sooo adorable!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute...love her flowy hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Megan! I love the awesome little face..makes me smile!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute and very whimsy! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete