Sunday, June 17, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge #22


Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Mine went by too fast.  I helped throw a baby shower for a good friend of mine.  It was so good to see her and a couple other friends.  I do not see them often enough, we all live in different cities.  After the shower, I got out my Copics which sadly have not been used in awhile.  I forgot how much I loved them.  The cute little fairy is from Peachy Keen's June SOTM.  I cut the SVG's out on my Cameo, stamped, and then colored.  The banner is a Lori Whitlock file that I resized from the Silhouette store.  I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  The background stamp I used is Market Street's Cane stamp.  I added some stickles to the wings and buttons to the bottom.



Pin It




This cute litte fairy is on an action wobble.  It took me forever to get a picture of it actually moving. :)
 

Items Used:
Peachy Keen Stamps: June SOTM
Market Street Stamps: Cane
Copic Markers
Action Wobble 
Buttons
Twine
Heat Gun
Clear Embossing Powder
White Gelly Roll Pen
Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night!


4 comments:

  1. Adorable! That is the cutest little fairy! Love the colors and all your bright, happy embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute, love her on the action wobble, perfect touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH, I spy clear embossing (something I absolutely LOVE). It looks AMAZING on those banner pieces. And you colored that sweet fairy up to perfection. Beautiful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOO bright and fun and adorable!!! I just LOVE it!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete