Friday, January 6, 2012

MCT Throwback Thursday #295

Hello everyone!  Friday is finally here!  I have a project to share with you for My Creative Time's Throwback Thursday challenge.  The challenge was to make anything sports related.  I first made I card that I hated and then decided to move on to another project.  My step-son plays soccer in the fall and spring. This year they had a lot of trouble finding a coach.  If I knew more about soccer I would have volunteered but I never played soccer and my high school was so small we didn't even have a team.  So, for my project today, I decided to make his coach a thank you gift for everything she has done for their team. All of the images except for the soccer ball came from Everyday Paper Dolls.  The soccer ball came from Sports Mania and the background from Elegant Edges.  All of the images were cut at 4.5".  I kind of wish I had cut them a little bit smaller but I decided to go with it.  I added some ribbon and buttons to the top and there you have it.  A cute little candy jar with a soccer player on it.  Who wouldn't want one? :)





Items Used:
Sports Mania Cricut Cartridge
Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Cartridge
Hot Glue
Mason Jar
Random buttons & ribbon
Peachy Keen Stamps Wide Eyed Kids
Chalk
White Gelly Roll Pen

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm sure she will love it!!! Very thoughtful. Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun and yummy!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. SCORE... I love this little jar w/ the cute little soccer player. Great job what a fun and yummy idea. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg this is so cute!!!! Great job on your little soccer guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO SWEET!!! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at MyCreativeTime!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a goalie that takes his position seriously! Perfect PKS expression for him! I totally LOVE everything about this! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete