Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday - Challenge #23

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  The bachelorette/bachelor party bar crawl was a success.  We had tons of fun.  I have spent the last couple of days recovering though.  I have however finally gotten caught up on my sleep and have a card to share with you.  I bought the Flower Shoppe cartridge not too long ago but hadn't had a chance to play with it.  I have to say I LOVE this cartridge!  It was so much fun to play with and there are just so many options.  The only tricky part was the middle and I found a quilling tool works great!


Recipe
Flower Shoppe Cricut Cartridge
Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge
Ribbon
Sentiment: My Creative Time This & That

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! What a great card! I love the embossed mat and that great flower! Thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL job with your card!I love the pretty flower,Thank you so much for playing aloug with us at Whimsical Wednesday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! :o) I love this card. That flower is stunning (I keep wanting this cart!). The textured paper behind it looks amazing with your base and the sweet ribbon ties it all together so beautifully. Patterned paper for flower petals always looks so pretty and this is another example of why. :o) Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so pretty! I love the flower, now I have to have that cartridge. Love the embossing and you used the perfect sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Whimsical Wednesdays. :)

    ReplyDelete