Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Peachy Keen Color Challenge

Hello everyone!  It has been forever since I have had any time to craft but recently I was able to sneak some time in.  Here is the color scheme given for the latest Peachy Keen Challenge:


For my card I wanted to do something quick and easy so I pulled out Miss Emma's Surprise Pop-out Card Die.  It is so fun to play with and makes really easy cards!  The adorable little bunny came from Peachy Keen and I colored it with Copics. All of the other dies I used also came from My Creative Time and were cut out with my Sizzix Vagabond.  I added some glossy accents and chalk to the bunny and put the whole thing together.  Easy, peasy!







Items used:
Peachy Keen Stamps: March 2013 SOTM
Copic Markers
Sizzix Vagabond
Glossy Accents
Chalk

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable! That bunny is one of my all time fav's and I love how you added those cute eggs to the sides! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super adorable!!! LOVE that cute bunny! Thanks for sharing and for playing along in the new Peachy Keen Stamps challenge!
    Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee her love that blue bunny suit, adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Megan! It is adorable!
    TFS, have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete