Monday, November 18, 2013

Digital Scrapping!

Hello everyone!  I have something a little different for you tonight.  I love taking pictures but I am awful when it comes to printing them and scrapping.  Recently I decided to try digital scrapbooking.  Since all of my pictures are on the computer anyway, I thought I would give it a shot.  So, I bit the bullet, bought PSE12, watched A LOT of you tube videos and decided to give it ago.  I have to say that I love it!  Plus, it is a lot neater than pulling all my paper out.  It is also nice to be able to hit delete when I don't like something.  Here is one of my first pages.  The picture was taken in 2011 on a family trip to Disney.  Along with my "paper" projects, I will also start sharing my digital scrapping projects.  Hopefully, I can get caught up on all my scrapbooking. :)


Items Used:
PSE12
Gingerscraps: Main Street Magic Bundle

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment