Monday, October 1, 2012

Challenge Me Monday #131

Hello everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Mine was good but super busy.  I am ready for things to slow down for me a bit but I am not sure that will happen anytime soon.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and this week at FCCB we want to see your projects with the color pink.
My project is not Breast Cancer themed but it does contain the color pink. :)  The base of my card was cut at 4"x5.5"  The ice cream cone was cut at 3.5" and came from Simply Charmed.  I used Martha Stewart's Drippy Goo punch to punch different layers of color and then added some twine.  To finish the card off I added an adorable Peachy Keen face, some chalk, and doodling.

Pin It

Items Used:
Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge
Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Punch
My Creative Time: Polka Dot Surprise
Peachy Keen Stamps: In Stitches
Chalk
White Gelly Roll Pen
Twine
Glossy Accents

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the other DT projects at FCCB!  I promise you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Megan, I know how you feel - life is just too BUSY right now! I just want things to slow down a bit so that I can focus on the important things - like crafting...lol! I love your sweet little card and that fun face! I don't have that PK set and I'm thinking it will have to go on my next order - cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is sooo cute


    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete