Thursday, July 21, 2011

For the "New Kids", a Hello Party

As I was browsing another blog earlier today, I discovered Sassy Sites is having a get to know you party for anyone who has had their blog for less than a year.  I thought it sounded like a cute idea and decided to play along.  Here are the Getting to Know You questions: 

Why did you decide to start blogging? I decided to start blogging in order to participate in challenges and share my creativity.
When you aren't blogging, what are you doing?  When I am not busy crafting, you can find me working on grad school applications, running, playing with my dog, and spending time with my family.
What is your blog about?  My blog is my outlet to express my creativity.  I mostly do papercrafts, cards, and scrapbooking layouts.  
When do you find the time to blog?  Summer is my down time so right now I have more free time than I normally do.  It has been great as I have started to get my blog off of the ground.
Why do you love blogging?  I love sharing my projects with other people and looking at other people's blogs for inspiration.
What is your favorite post so far that you've written?  My blog is pretty new so I do not have a lot to choose from but I think the card I did using the Twinkle Toes Cricut cartridge.  The picture is below, I just love the way she turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment